snippets and pictures of our not-so-personal lives




Monday, May 31, 2010

You Might Think

Danny and the kids gave me Wii Fit Plus for my birthday, and you might think that I would be offended or something for giving me a game to help me loose weight. However, I think it was just about the perfect gift for me this year. Just having Allen, and feeling the desire to be more active again, but not really being able to do anything super intensive is why Wii Fit Plus is perfect for me now. Anyway, we opened it up and tried all of the new games with the kids. I just laughed and laughed. Hopefully, the pictures and video explain why.

The video is of Danny flying, if you couldn't tell. He is playing a game where you are trying to fly from pillar to pillar. Of course the only way you can fly is by flapping your arms, hence the hilarity - at least to me :)

Mary is skateboarding. She really got into this game and was leaning from side to side and moving her hips to weave through the obstacle course. Again, it was so funny. I wish I would have taken another video. Maybe next time.

1 comment:

HeidiPie said...

That looks like a lot of fun.