snippets and pictures of our not-so-personal lives




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Kids

I finally was able to take pictures of all of the kids together. I have been trying/wanting to for awhile now, but Allen was either asleep or eating when Mary and Derrick were awake, dressed and ready to have pictures taken.
This is the only picture where both Mary and Derrick were looking at the camera. I wish Allen would have too. I have learned that trying to get my kids to look at the camera at the same time is next to impossible. I though this was funny. I can't decide if Allen is trying to scream in terror or bite of Derrick's nose.Allen is finally looking at the camera! I only had to blink the flash at him about a million times to get his attention :)I can't believe how much he has changed already - and he is only just over two weeks old.

4 comments:

Natalie and Tyson Washburn said...

Oh Darcie, your family is just to darn adorable. I love all of the kids. I am so excited to see you guys soon. The pictures are so darling and they are all looking so much alike. I can't believe how much hair Allen has it is insane. Just know we love you and miss you.
Maybe I should take a week off of school and go out to help you move! :)

Sarah and Troy said...

Darcie, he is so cute! Seeing pictures of him makes me sad we're so far away!

Danny and Darcie said...

Thanks you guys - we think he is pretty adorable too.

I know what you mean Sarah. I wish that we could come down and visit you all one last time before our move to Utah. Who knows when we will be out this way again?

HeidiPie said...

Great pics. I think he is trying to eat him. =) Adorable kids.