snippets and pictures of our not-so-personal lives




Friday, August 5, 2011

All Things Crafy

Once again, I'm playing catch up on my blog and the oldest pictures that I want to post are all of the crafty things I made for my sister-in-laws baby shower, and other things. Since then I have slowed down with the crocheting, but I am planning on making a baby blanket for my other sister-in-law who is having a girl and due in November.

I made the monkey and the parrot for my sister, because she was throwing a baby shower for a best friend from high school and wanted to do a diaper cake with animals too. All of the others are for our toy room which I am still meaning to hang up from the ceiling. I will post pictures when I get it all done, hopefully it looks as cute as I think it will be:) These fish also have other friends now, I think I have fifteen or so aquatic items to hang up.
Sorry, I didn't have the eyes stitched on the elephant and the hippo when I took the picture. Eyes made them even cuter!

2 comments:

HeidiPie said...

Very cute stuff you've made! And all the blogging...kudos for getting all that done!! Oh-what joy if we were to ever catch up on ALL the stuff we wanted to get done. I love reading about al that you are doing though.

Liz said...

I absolutely love the little animals! I need someone to teach me as patterns get me all backwards and confused. I think you're projects are adorable!