snippets and pictures of our not-so-personal lives




Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Chicken Salad Recipe?

Does anyone have a tried and true, yummy chicken salad recipe? I have tried several over the years and I still haven't found "the one" that is what I like for chicken salad. You know you want to help me out and post your recipe to our buckeye friends blog or leave a comment.

P.s. This would be something that would be easier posted on a Facebook account. Sorry. I still haven't talked myself into one yet:)

5 comments:

Franziska Patterson said...

Didn't I just leave a comment? Anyway, I have a yummy salad with chicken in it (and pasta). If you want the recipe I'll get it to you. It's not really a typical chicken salad though. But yummy. And healthy.

Danny and Darcie said...

Sounds yummy, Fran, and the only way to find out if I like it is to try it. Thanks for your help:)

HeidiPie said...

I've got one too that I love. It's also got pasta in it and not really for sandwiches...but it does have all sorts of yummy things in it like grapes and almonds.

HeidiPie said...

And facebook isn't all it's cracked up to be...at least that's what I think. ;) You should really get a gmail acct and I'll send you a link for g+.

Danny and Darcie said...

I have a gmail account. What is g+? Also, post your recipe I would love to try it!