snippets and pictures of our not-so-personal lives




Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Years Resolution One - Check

I will be realistic with myself and actually admit to not making any actual New Year's Resolutions. I have, however, been debating for quite some time about joining the blogging world. As you can see the time-wasting part of me finally won out. No offense to those of you who blog seriously. I can just see myself blogging away hours of time without realizing it. As I have just done, I might add. Well I will sign off for tonight, as my eyes are growing tired and I really don't have much to say at the moment. Just thought I would let family and friends know I have made myself apart of the in-crowd. P.s. - Pictures are forthcoming. Too tired tonight.

3 comments:

HeidiPie said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see more.

Kari said...

Yeah!

Henry said...

Woot! You joined the blogger world. It was about time!