snippets and pictures of our not-so-personal lives




Friday, January 22, 2010

Bloggers of My World Unite

So, this is going to sound completely selfish and stupid at the same time. Almost a record for me. Ha ha. How in the world can I tell if my blog is allowing others to make comments or not? When I view my posts it does not show the "0 comments" link at the bottom that allows others to comment, as I have viewed on other blogs. Is this normal? Or have I messed up some comment setting somewhere? A lot of the fun of blogging is the comments, so I want to ensure others are able to do so. See, how selfish ;o) Another question. Is there any way to add more than five pictures to a post at a time? As you can see by my last post, the blog is going to be used to post pictures often. If I have to add all of my pics in five picture chunks, it is going to get ANNOYING quite fast. Again a purely selfish question, but if anyone out there has the answers it would be marvelous!

5 comments:

Danny and Darcie said...

So, if you are reading this post and commenting to help thanks. However, it must have just been the last post that was weird, because this post doesn't have problems. Well comment link problems, that is.

HeidiPie said...

From my standpoint all the comment links are still there. And I have no idea if you can do more than 5 pictures as once. You can probably do 5 then 5 more...but I have no idea. I don't post that many pictures. That's what my flickr acct is for. Hope you get lots of comments!!

HeidiPie said...

Oh wait, I know there is some kind of place where you can edit your post maybe where you can turn the comments on and off for each particular post. You must have turned it off for that last one.

Kari said...

I don't know. Let me know if you figure out how to post more pics!

Franziska Patterson said...

I don't know that you can do more than 5 pics at a time. I guess you'll just have to limit yourself or develop more patience. ;)