snippets and pictures of our not-so-personal lives




Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hair Cut

When I titled this post I was thinking, "everyone is going to think it is about Mary taking a pair of scissors to her hair." However, no, this post is not about Mary giving herself a haircut, it is about my new fetching style. I decided to go short. Several friends have adorable short hair, and I finally summed up the courage and took a page from their books. This is the shortest my hair has been since second grade, when my short hair earned me the nickname "poodle" until I moved in sixth grade. I love it, and it is super easy! Need I say more?

3 comments:

Kari said...

I love the new haircut. Where did you get it done?

Danny and Darcie said...

Great Clips. No place fancy for me right now. We had a coupon for a five buck haircut. One of the reasons I have hesitated for so long about going short, is because I frequent Great Clips, and most of the time I don't trust them. It turned out better than I could have hoped. Yea!

Sarah and Troy said...

It looks great! I do love short hair!