snippets and pictures of our not-so-personal lives




Friday, February 3, 2012

Chaos Coming

I've been such a blogger dud lately, but Danny insists that I blog this most recent excitement in our lives.

We are expecting twins girls, and I am due June 16th! Crazy right? I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the idea of going from five to seven in the family. Thankfully all of the worries that I have had concerning these little ones have been put to rest. Both babies are healthy and developing as expected, with no sad complications or such. Such a relief and a blessing! The ultrasound today was amazing and so neat to watch. It's pretty near the top of my awesome/memorable events list to see my two new babies kicking and jabbing one another. When we went in today, we had been told that one of the babies was a girl from a previous ultrasound, but we didn't know the gender of number two. Now that we know, Mary is THRILLED to have two sisters on the way. We are all excited for this new phase of chaos and craziness that these girls will surely bring into our lives. Grandparents are also super crazy excited, especially considering that we are in Utah and not Ohio for these births.

So, all of you out there that have friends, family or acquaintances with advice about twins or whatnot, send them my way. I need all the help I can get :)

5 comments:

HeidiPie said...

Wow! Congratulations! Double the news and excitement!! we'll have to chat!

HeidiPie said...

Oh - and it's about time you told us!!!

Franziska Patterson said...

Woohoo - two girls. That's awesome. I wouldn't mind twins in a way. Then again, I can't imagine the level of crazy. At any rate, way exciting!!!

Reading Family said...

Congrats! Such fun and excitement for you and your family!

Liz said...

I was thinking about your family the other day. How are ya'll doing? Twins... I'm sure they're so big now. We should catch up. Send me an email. Imcute04@hotmail.com
:)
Liz