snippets and pictures of our not-so-personal lives




Monday, May 9, 2011

Highlights Of The Past Few Months

With moving, and then not having Internet access for a few weeks I have gotten even more behind on blogging than usual. I even have several posts that I really want to do, instead of just squashing it all together. But before those, I am going to highlight a few things.


Tent time - Mary and Derrick made the tent, but Allen enjoyed playing in it the most.Danny's Birthday - the kids loved looking in and banging on Danny's newest dutch oven. Bulleted ListFish Farm Preschool Field trip - Mary caught the fish by herself, and then I took the hook out by myself. It was the first time I have touched a live fish in a VERY long time.St. Patrick's Day - in all it's green breakfast glory.
Pi Day - I don't remember exactly what kind of pie this was, but it had a cheesecake layer, two chocolate layers,and crushed Snickers in it. It was a slice of heaven :)Mary's bird's nest - she made it out of branches pruned from the apricot tree. Enjoying the weather after Aunt Natalie's Graduation ceremony.

No comments: