snippets and pictures of our not-so-personal lives




Monday, February 7, 2011

Allen's Army Crawl

I have been meaning to post these videos of Allen for awhile. He has been army crawling everywhere for awhile and is now on the verge of walking. Yup, you read that right - walking. It might take longer than I think for him to really take off. But then again he is pulling himself up on everything, walking along furniture and continually trying to walk to someone. Be it me, Danny, Mary or grandparents. He has no fear, and wants to follow us around. Particularly Mary and Derrick. So, he might just be walking sooner than I would like.

P.s. Please ignore how silly I sound. Allen brings out the worst (or maybe the best) in me :)

1 comment:

Franziska Patterson said...

He's getting so big! I had to laugh though at your sounds on the video - mainly because it reminds me of myself taking video clips, and then how I feel totally stupid posting them when I sound so weird. :) Hehehehe...