snippets and pictures of our not-so-personal lives




Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool's!

I short-sheeted Mary's bed while she was at preschool this morning. When she went to get in bed for nap time she couldn't figure out what in the world was going on. Finally, she declared that her bed was being tricky and that it needed to be untucked. Then she pulled everything off the bed - sheet, comforter and all. I wish I could/would have snapped a picture or something. It was quite amusing to watch. At least she didn't freak out like I did when my mom did the same thing to me as a kid.

2 comments:

Sarah and Troy said...

Love the family picture!

Danny and Darcie said...

Thanks! It's older than the other one, because it's from my sisters reception. But everyone is smiling and dressed nice, so I can't complain. It just took forever to get these photos. Natalie had issues with the photographer.