snippets and pictures of our not-so-personal lives




Friday, April 1, 2011

Allen Is Walking

Just in the last week something clicked in Allen's head and he figured out how to go from cruising around the furniture to walking. I haven't been helping him with figuring out walking because I am still not quite ready for another kid to chase around. But he decided to do it all on his own. Even though he is already causing difficulties with his new found ability, he sure is cute to watch toddle around. Where has the time gone? Where is my little baby? Anyway, this is a video of him when he was first starting to figure things out last week. He is much better now and can walk across a room if he wants to.

1 comment:

HeidiPie said...

Good job Allen! I can't believe it. I'm wondering where your little baby went too.