snippets and pictures of our not-so-personal lives




Thursday, March 10, 2011

Our Soon To Be Home

So, I realized (thanks Sarah) that I still haven't posted anything about the home we are trying to purchase. We have just two weeks until we close on "our" home. So, I think I am safe posting a picture of the home and giving a little more information about it. This home fits all of our requirements that we decided we didn't want to budge on, except it is not a rambler. It has four bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs. The upper level of the home is actually two levels, because the master suite is on a level all of it's own. It has an unfinished basement, which we like because it gives us room to grow. It has a fenced in backyard and plenty of space for a garden and play area for the kids. It is on a very quite street, which is awesome, because one of the homes that fell through was on a busier road and I was never quite comfortable with that. Much to Mary's delight, it has a bright pink bedroom with neon green diamonds that sparkle (I wish I had a picture, it is one of a kind). Unfortunately for Mary, we are going to paint over it before we move in. The bright pink and green are just a little to much for me to handle :) I can't think of anything else I want to say about it right now, and since the kids are calling . . . I will call it good for now.

4 comments:

Sarah and Troy said...

Yay! I feel sad for Mary though. Way to crush her little girl dreams :)

Kari said...

It looks cute! I can't imagine why you would want to paint. I'm super excited for you guys.

Shellee said...

Exciting. Hopefully we will be house buying in the next few years.

HeidiPie said...

What dreams of Mary's are you crushing? And great job!! You deserve it. I'm stoked for you guys. Some day we'll come see it in person, in the mean time...you'll have to put up pictures.