snippets and pictures of our not-so-personal lives




Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Summer Fun

I have been meaning to do a catch-up post for awhile, but still haven't. I just keep getting further behind. Time to just do it and stay on top of everything. Here are some of the things we did this summer, that I didn't post but I wanted to.
Mary and Derrick playing in the rain. I didn't know they were playing outside until I was finished with Allen. They had lots of fun.
Family day with Great-grandma Fuller.
Great-grandma Waite's 82nd birthday.
Mary and Derrick looking down from Inspiration Point.
The hot air balloon festive at Antelope Island.
Trying to get us to all look at the camera :)
Mary wearing Aunt Carrie's sunglasses and Derrick wearing Grandpa George's hat.
Mary, Derrick and Allen with Kailani, their second cousin.
Danny tossing a cow pie at the Railroaders Convention at the Golden Spike National Park. He got the longest distance on his cow pie :)
All of us in front of engine 119 at Golden Spike.
Danny, Derrick, Allen and I on the speeder. That was fun but kind of scary.

No comments: