snippets and pictures of our not-so-personal lives




Thursday, July 8, 2010

Allen's Baby Blessing

This last Sunday, the 4th of July, we blessed Allen. It was enjoyable to have family around to be able to participate and witness the blessing. After church was over we all met back at Danny's parents for delicious food and mingling. We were also took current pictures of the family, and the family with extended family. The only way it could have been better was if all of our family members and good friends could have been there. We miss you Chris, Alicia, Nick, Carrie and Kambrya! Everyone is doing what they need to be doing, so I can't complain :) Anyhow, here are pics of everyone. Enjoy!Darcie's family from left to right: Uncle Trevor, Grandpa George, Grandma George, Me, Allen, Danny, Derrick, Uncle Tyson, Mary and Aunt Natalie.Danny's family from left to right: Me, Mary, Danny, Allen, Grandpa Waite, Derrick, Grandma Waite, Uncle Tim, Aunt Jenelle.

Silly Mary and Derrick under the picnic tables.

4 comments:

Liz said...

I really love that yellow dress Darcie! Thanks for sharing pictures.

Danny and Darcie said...

Thanks Liz, I love it too! We miss having you guys as neighbors. Hope all is well.

Franziska Patterson said...

Yeah, I was going to say the same thing. You look 'hot' in that yellow outfit, Darcie. Supercute. I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. Oh well. Anyway, I've been meaning to call you back, by the way. Somehow it's just not happening every day. But, it will happen soon.

Danny and Darcie said...

We wish you could have been here too - or us there. I could just as easily give you a call too, so don't beat yourself up over it :) Things have just been a little crazy lately.

p.s. Thanks for the compliment. Danny's mom got it for me for my birthday, and it was nice to get a cute new skirt when I haven't had one for some time.